At our facility in Westborough, Massachusetts, the main office houses customer service, sales, finance/accounting, IT, and our executive departments. All dispatch, scale and safety departments are housed in the scale house at the main entrance. The maintenance garage handles the service and repairs of our fleet.
- Over 350 employees to serve your needs.
- State certified in-bound/out-bound scale open to the public. Click here for more information.
Building 2 Paper Recovery Facility:
- 30,000 sq ft - high grade paper, newspaper and office paper sorting. Electronics recycling and confidential document destruction processing.
Building 3 Transfer Station:
- 20,000 sq ft – state approved solid waste collection to be sent away for waste-to-energy incineration.
Building 4 Material Recovery Facility (MRF):
- 20,000 sq ft – cardboard, paper, plastic, wood, metal sorting for commercial and residential waste.
Building 5 Construction and Demolition Facility:
- 47,000 sq ft – aggregate, brick, concrete, wood, metal, cardboard, shingles, drywall, rigid plastics sorting for construction and demolition waste. Featured on The Discovery Channels Renovation Nation and an episode of This Old House. Click here for more information.
Building 6 Single Stream Recycling Facility:
- 80,000 sq. ft. - sorting and processing of commercial and residential single stream recycling.
- Take a virtual tour here!
- 5,500 sq ft – repair and maintenance of over 250 vehicles.
Northborough, MA – Fabrication Shop:
- 5,000 sq ft – custom installation, equipment, and paint repair.
Tyngsborough, MA – Harvey Satellite Facility:
- Satellite facility serving Northern MA and Southern NH.
Fitchburg, MA – Harvey Recycling of Fitchburg:
- DEP Approved Transfer Station, Construction and Demolition Recycling and paper recycling facility.
- A single 38,000 Square foot facility
- An inbound and outbound scale house and state certified scale.
- All incoming materials are separated by material type for offsite processing and recycling.
- A state of the art baling system on site used for handling large volumes of select recyclables.